We recognize that our Members’ needs often extend beyond healthcare. Obstacles such as finances, basic food and shelter needs, emergency situations, and more can affect quality of life and interrupt consistent access to healthcare. We’re here to help!
Insurance Outreach & Enrollment
The Affordable Care Act requires most individuals to have some sort of healthcare insurance. Don’t worry–our Outreach and Enrollment specialists help members access affordable healthcare insurance daily. Specialists can assist you in applying for:
- New York State Insurance Marketplace
- Medicaid; Medicaid Managed Care
- Emergency Medicaid
- Presumptive Eligibility (Expectant mothers)
- Insurance Premium Assistance
Download Patient Forms
Download and complete the appropriate forms listed below. Bring your completed forms to your appointment.
- Accepted Insurance Plans
- Notice of Privacy Practices
- Patient Registration Form (English • Español)
- Release of Information Authorization: Incoming (English • Español)
- Release of Information Authorization: Outgoing (English • Español)
Even when families do not qualify for state or federally funded programs, we understand that they may still have unmet needs. There are many community resources within Rockland County to assist struggling individuals and families. RefuahHealth can help connect you with various programs. Some of these community resources include:
- Smoking Cessation
- Food Pantries
- Substance Abuse
- Immigration Services
- Domestic Violence
- Education Assistance
- And more…
To inquire about assistance with any of these programs or resources, contact us at 845.354.9300, extension 1110.
What languages do your providers speak?
- We have providers who speak many different languages such as Spanish, Hebrew, Persian, Hindi and others.
- If your provider does not speak your language we are happy to provide interpretation services.
Do all the Refuah locations provide the same services?
- Not every location has every provider or offer the same services. If the location near you does not offer the services you need, we provide transportation between the locations to enable access to as many services as possible.
If I need transportation to and from the center are you able to assist?
- We have shuttles that circulate the areas of the highest patient concentration. To hear the routes available you can call the main line and dial extension 1158.
- If your insurance provides transportation for out of county, our transportation department can assist. To reach this department dial extension 1109.
If I do not know which department I need to speak to who can assist?
- Our operators are available to direct you to the proper department. You can reach the operator by dialing “0” when calling in.
Is there anyone to provide me with additional assistance?
- Patient services is available to help you with many areas:
- Connecting to community resources
- Coordination with outside specialists.
- Financial assistance
- Any other general assistance
- To reach this department call the main line and dial extension 1180
If I have billing related questions who can assist?
- For questions regarding insurance dial 1213 option 1
- For questions regarding patient payments, to make a payment, payment plans, or sliding fee schedules dial 1213 option 1
- For dental billing dial 1213 option 3
What are the other extensions I may need to access?
- General medicine 1100
- Behavioral health 1167
- Case management 1110
- Confirm or cancel 1710
- Dental billing 1570
- Dental 1500
- Medical billing 1213
- Optical store 1550
- Patient services 1180
- Rehabilitation 1800
- Referrals/ transportation 1109
- Security 1111
- Specialty 1301
- Wellness center/gym 8031
- Women’s Health 16000
What are the ages recommended for pediatric well visits?
- 1 month
- 2 months
- 4 months
- 6 months
- 9 months
- 12 months
- 15 months
- 18 months
- 23 months
- 2.5 years
- 3 years
- 4 years
- 5 years
- 6 years
- 7 years
- 8 years
- 9 years
- 10 years
- 11 years
- 12 years
- 13 years
- 14 years
- 15 years
- 16 years
Sliding Fee Discount Schedule
RefuahHealth is committed to providing services to all patients regardless of one’s ability to pay. The Center’s Sliding Fee Discount Program provides a schedule of discounts for services provided at the Center. The amount of discount is based upon family/household size and annual income, which is updated annually using the poverty guidelines published by the U.S Census Bureau. Depending on family size and income, discounts are available to patients at or below 200% of the federal poverty level (FPL). Patients at or below 100% of the FPL will be charged a nominal fee for services provided at the Center. For more information, please visit a billing representative or call 845-354-9300.